Variable Data Printing
In the direct mail business, personal is always better.
Put the personal touch on your bulk mail with Action Mail — by laser printing variable data into your letter, card, envelope, or self-mailer. What’s Variable Data?
- Variable data changes with each letter or card – such as the recipient’s name, address, city, state, etc. It makes your mailing piece look like it’s been customized especially for each recipient (because it has)!
And you can get much more customized, depending on what you’d like to do. For example:
- If you’re mailing to vehicle owners, you can talk about and include images of the owner’s particular make and/or model.
- If you’re mailing to support multiple retail locations, you can include the address and map of the nearest retail location for each recipient.
- If you’re mailing to support multiple branch locations, you can include the name of the local branch manager.
- If you’re mailing a donation letter you can include donation amounts based on previous giving.
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- Virtually any font is available.
- Our high-speed laser printers can customize one side or two sides.
- Full color or black and white.
- Personalized Letters, cards, or self-mailers up to 8 ½” x 11”
Want to add a personal touch to your direct mail? Consider personalized letters, cards, or self-mailers.