The USPS has announced that on January 21, 2018 postage rates will be changing. It is not all bad news, there are certain categories of mail that are coming down in price. Below are a few highlights of the changes to be made, please go to our 2018 USPS Postage Rate Update page or contact us at (760) 480-2323 for more information and help on how you can take advantage of the changes.
Highlights of 2018 USPS Rate Change:
First Class Mail
- Price of a First Class Retail Stamp is increasing from $0.49 to $0.50
- Price for a First Class Flat increasing from $0.98 to $1.00
- International Postage will remain the same
Presorted Standard Mail
- Presorted Standard Mail is still in the process of being re-branded as Marketing Mail, but the restrictions on the type of mail that can be sent under this class and all requirements will remain the same.
- On average Presorted Standard Mail postage will increase by less than 1.6%, although some presort prices are decreasing. For most mailings postage should increase slightly
Packages and Parcels
- Rates for First Class Packages Commercial, First Class International USPS Retail Ground, and Priority Mail will all increase 3.9%
- First Class Retail Parcels will increase 14.5%
We are here to help you navigate these price changes and will help you get the lowest postage rate. Please call or e-mail us if you need any help or have any questions.