Variable Data Printing
Personal is always better
Variable data printing: Customizes each print to include variable information based on a data file.
Simple examples include a mail merge with variable salutations and address information, but Variable Data Printing can be much more complex like pulling variable images.
- If you’re mailing to vehicle owners, you can talk about and include images of the owner’s particular make and/or model.
- If you’re mailing to support multiple retail locations, you can include the address and map of the nearest retail location for each recipient.
- If you’re mailing to support multiple branch locations, you can include the name of the local branch manager.
- If you’re mailing a donation letter you can include donation amounts based on previous giving.
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- Virtually any font is available.
- Our high-speed laser printers can customize one side or two sides.
- Full color or black and white.
- Personalized Letters, cards, or self-mailers up to 8 ½” x 11”
Want to add a personal touch to your direct mail? Consider personalized letters, cards, or self-mailers.